Current Positions Opened
Part-Time Position – Graphic Design / Social Media Manager
10-25 hours per week – may develop into full time position.
Looking for an energetic, positive person that enjoys helping business owners win. We are an Internet Marketing company that does web design, social media management and paid ad management for small to medium companies.
The designer will work closely with the internal team to ensure cohesive messaging and brand look/feel for all online channels. This position reports to the Owner.
- Works to develop content for social media accounts and websites
- Works to develop creative for Paid ad campaigns.
- Manages all social content and cultivates processes for asset creation and management.
- Works to request user generated content we wish to repurpose.
- Produces photos, gifs and video content for social use.
- Additional duties as required
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels and creative ways to make platform-specific assets. Primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Specifically Photoshop.
- Interpersonal skills: strong communicator, team player, the ability to speak to creative confidently.
- Professional skills: time management, priority management, critical (and quick) decision making, self-starter, highly-organized, major attention to detail and strong organization. Adaptable and agile with tasks and responsibilities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Creative Writing Experience a plus.
Downtown Mexico MO. Some remote (at home) work could be possible in the future.
To apply send resume, any sample original artwork to showcase your ability and any other related materials to email@example.com. No walk-ins or phone calls please.